- The Joyful 12® is an online vegetable cooking program that helps busy families joyfully get more vegetables and fruits into their family’s diet each week.
- For students and their families who have completed an AIM Farmers Markets education program, this program is FREE (lifetime access) and brought to you by Chef Hollie Greene of JoyFoodly®.
- You get lifetime access to learn how to cook 48 vegetables and fruits throughout the year
To sign up for the Joyful 12:
- Go to www.joyful12.com/AIM
- Click “Start Cooking Now”
- Fill out your name, email, and create a password to get started!
How does the program works?
- Consider this program like your favorite cookbook, except it’s interactive with videos, parent resources, and recipes created and tested specifically for families with children!
- You do not have to worry about renewal of membership, just like a cookbook, once you have it, you do not need to sign-up again. That’s why we call the membership “lifetime!”
Every Friday, you will receive a “skill building” e-letter from Chef Hollie that’s just a friendly reminder of the curriculum which walks you through one seasonal vegetable and fruit each week, some fun facts and kitchen tips to get your family excited to try the vegetable of the week, plus three recipes per produce item—you choose—easy, medium, or adventurous! All recipes are Vegetarian AND Gluten Free and we indicate how to adjust ingredients to accommodate dietary restrictions including dairy, eggs, and nuts as well as vegan substitutions.