Thank you for your interest in joining the Agricultural Institute of Marin’s (AIM) community. Although we do not want to discourage prospective vendors from applying, we would like applicants to have a realistic understanding of the types of opportunities that exist in AIM’s markets.
AIM takes multiple factors into consideration in admitting Applicants including, but not limited to, the following:
- Unique or unusual products that enhance the overall diversity of products available at AIM Markets, without creating excessive supply as assessed by the Market Manager
- Quality of products
- Origin of products (preference will be given to locally grown products relative to the Market(s) in which the Applicant would like to participate)
- Space availability at AIM Markets
- Balance between Certified Farmers and other categories
- Preference given to Certified Farmers who sell value-added products over Food Purveyors offering similar products
- Preference given to small-to-moderate family businesses over large enterprises or partnerships
In keeping with AIM’s mission and Certified Farmers Market status, the following is NOT allowed at AIM Markets:
- Reselling of any productsthat have been purchased from a distributor, third-party, or importer
- Personal care services and/or products such as chiropractic and massage services
- Overly processed and/or fried foods
- Nationally distributed packaged foods
- Energy drinks
- Businesses that operate under a franchise agreement
- Food items not grown and/or processed by the vendor
- Agricultural Products not grown by the producer (honey, florists, succulents, etc).
In addition to the aforementioned information, we encourage you to thoroughly review the detailed application information that best applies to you.
CERTIFIED PRODUCER APPLICATION
FOOD PURVEYOR APPLICATION
FREE SPEECH ZONE